Search My Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My First Money Maker

I had my first Money Maker experience tonight at Publix and I have to tell you...IT WAS A REAL THRILL!




4 Chipolte Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo's
3 Garlic & Herb Sandwich Shop Mayo's
1 Hot & Spicy Sandwich Shop Mayo

Priced at $1.99 on Sale BOGO
-$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo, 2 oz, SS 6/13 (makes it FREE)
Coupons

4 Store Coupons -$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo, 2 oz, Yellow Adv. Flyer
4 Manuf Coupons -$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo, 2 oz, SS 6/13 (makes it FREE)

Spent $ 0.00
Got Back $ 4.04
Saved $19.96


I'm not quite sure I understand how it was a money maker, but southern savers said it was and the manager was the one ringing me up! I questioned her and she said it was correct. I assumed it would be free and I would pay tax.

Just so you don't think I am a hog... I by no means wiped out the store shelf which was FULLY stocked and the majority of what I bought will be donated to the Davenport Church of God Food Bank. I will only keep one of each flavor for our stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment