Search My Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

STINKING GOOD Publix Run

The first picture is my non coupon order.  I spent $22.11 on 2 Bottom Round Roasts (had one ground), 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 bottle of Motts Apple Juice and 1 box of denture tablets (for mom)! I saved $8.62 on store sales. 

Here is where it gets REALLY STINKING GOOD! 

The 2nd through 5th pictures were my order with coupons.  The 2nd picture I got TOTALLY FREE!  2 Ballpark Beef Franks, Hot Dog Buns and Pepsi Max!

Full Shopping List To Follow Underneath the Pictures.

I spent $27.23 and I saved....Drum Roll Please....dududududududududduu  $81.29

I used Manufacturer Coupons, Publix Coupons, Target Coupons and Internet printable coupons.  It took me about an hour to go through the ad and put my list together on SouthernSavers and pull all my coupons.  I did NOT deviate from my shopping list. 

Total Spent $49.34.......       Total Saved $89.91



Shopping List

2 Packages of Fresh Green Beans
1 Package of Fresh Yellow Squash
4 Packages of Green Valley Steamer Veggies
1 12 pack of Kleenex Cottonelle Toilet Paper
2 Jars of Vlasic Kosher Stackers
1 2 Liter of Pepsi Max
2 Ball Park Beef Franks
1 Package of Publix Hot Dog Buns
2 Wisk Laundry Detergents 42 loads
2 32 oz Heinz Ketchup
2 Packages of Dixie Ultra 10 inch Paper Plates
1 Package of Dixie Napkins 200 Count
4 Jars of Newman's Own Pasta Sauce
2 Cans of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
1 Kraft American Cheese 12 oz
2 Packages of Kraft Shredded Cheese
2 Packages of Kraft Chunk Cheese
4 Packages of Uncle Bens Ready Rice
2 Bottom Round Roasts (Had one ground for Hamber Meat)
1 Package of Perdue BS Chicken Breasts
1 64 oz Motts Apple Juice
1 Box Publix Denture Tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment