Search My Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Free Candy Corn at CVS

Took a CVS run tonight and the coupon printer is spitting out $.99  off of 1 Brach's Candy Corn.  THEY ARE PRICED AT $.99!  This means for seven cents out of pocket you can pick up a bag.  I personally got two and will be using them as edible decoration on my table at the 5th(??) Annual Chili Cook Off at my home church...Ridge Community Church of God.  I will also be using the $5.00 off Fall or Halloween Decoration coupons for Candles, Placemats and other decorations for our table.  My goal is to have as little out of pocket expense for all of the decorations as well as the ingredients for the Chili.  Maybe I can even talk Momma into making some homemade pumpking bread to go on the table!

This is just a reminder that you never know what is going to spit out of those scanners so make sure you scan your card EVERY time you go into CVS as MANY times as it will let you.  Trust me when it is done it will tell you that no more coupons are available.

Happy Fall Couponing.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment