Search My Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Multiple Ledger Subscriptions

Hey everyone! 

I guess you noticed it's been a few weeks since I last posted. My mother was in ICU and I also had bronchitis at the same time! I didn't do much couponing and I didn't even buy papers for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!


I have a way that you will never ever miss getting your papers again.  Her name is Missy Frost Eby on Facebook.  I went to one of her coupon classes and she recently scored a job soliciting Ledger subscriptions.  You can sign up for a multiple paper subscription with her. For two papers to be delivered to my house each Sunday plus on holidays (such as Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day) it is only $11.98 per month.  I believe she actually said 22 holiday or special edition papers in addition to your Sunday bunch.  This is an awesome deal and it is a sure fire way to MAKE SURE you have coupons and that none are missing from your paper.

If you would like to contact her look her up on facebook or shoot me a message and I will message her phone mumber to you!

Happy Couponing!

Jennifer   

No comments:

Post a Comment