Search My Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spent $6.80 at Publix


I bought:

6 containers of Athenos Feta Cheese
2 Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressings
1 Buttoni Pasta
1 Buttoni Pasta Sauce
2 Progresso Bread Crumbs
1 Bailey's Coffee Creamer
2 Right Gaurd Deoderants
4 Nivia Lip Care
1 Cottenelle Fresh Moist Wipes

Saved $ 48.53
Spent  $   6.80

* I used a combination of MQ's, Internet Printables and Target Printables....ALL linked from the Southern Savers Line Up for Publix.   Starting tommorow there are a lot of good deals.

Some of the Items I will be picking up are:

Fresh Express Salad Blends - On Sale BOGO AND there are printable coupons
Zatarains New Orleans Rice  - On Sale BOGO AND there are printable coupons
Mayfield Ice Cream  - On Sale BOGO AND there are printable coupons
Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Veggies - On Sale BOGO AND there are printable coupons

Dixie Plates
Febreze Air Effects Air Regresher, Set and Refresh and 2 in 1 Scented Oil Warmers
4C Homestyole Grated Cheese
Coffee Mate Creamer

I will add to this list as this was only with my first glance through.  I always go through the list a time or two more before I actually go to the store. 

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment