Search My Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pampers Wipes and Rolaids Antacids

My friend called me last night for a "score" run to Target. We were actually searching out a deal on body wash but thought we could do better and decided to shop other stores. We thought Wal-Mart would be cheaper on the body wash deal...but they weren't. Lesson # 1 learned = When you find the good deal buy the good deal. We decided we would go ahead and get our other deal while at Wal-Mart.

Here is the funny part...I walk up to the register with six boxes of Rolaids and two packs of Pampers Wipes and nothing else. The cashier gave me quite a strange look. As you can see by the transaction below I got another strange look when she told me my total of $1.60 and a third stranger look when I did the arm pump and proclaimed "YES"!

Anyways...it's ok if she thinks I'm strange. I'm sure the next time she has an upset stomach or has to change a diaper she will remember me!

Rolaids Soft Chews 12-18 Ct or Rolaids 4 pack $2.23 @ Wal-Mart
$4.00 off 2 (PG 06/06)
Pampers Wipes (regular or sensative skin) 60 ct $1.97 @ Wal-Mart
$2.00 off 1 (PG 06/06)

Before Coupons Total $17.32
After Coupons Total $ 1.60
Percentage Saved %89.175

No comments:

Post a Comment