Search My Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The most useful links

Taylortown Coupon Preview

This website well tell you a few days to a week ahead of time what coupons will appear in the paper the following Sunday. This allows you to figure how many copies you will want to buy for your needs.

Southern Savers

They match up the coupons with the sales flyers that give you the biggest savings. They have a tab for CVS (my personal favorite) Walgreens, Publix, Target, and also for Winn Dixie under other grocery stores. They also have a section that has three video tutorials that outline the basics of couponing and how to organize.

Red Plum
Is one of the publishers of the coupon inserts. Here you can print coupons directly from their website after installing the coupon printer. It is very easy to do.

Smart
Source


This is one of the other publishers of the coupon inserts. You can also print directly from this site. The third insert you will find is Proctor & Gamble, however they do not have a direct print site that I know of.


These are the links that I use to organize my coupons for shopping. Without Southern Savers I would be so totally lost. They make it so easy to save money. All you have to do is follow directions and spend a little start up time.

My last favorite site is the CVS website. You can view their circular online but what I find so helpful is that when you click on an individual item it gives you the option of adding it to you shopping list. I print my shopping list here after going over the sales on Southern Savers. I put this list with any coupons and CVS EC Bucks in an Envelope. When I go into CVS this list eliminates the need for impulse shopping. I get what is on the list. Put my seperate transactions in order and check out.

Hope this info helps some of you. If you have other sites that you frequent or that you swear by, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment