Search My Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Couple REALLY good offers here.

Just a tip: If you are going to be signing up for freebies and coupons (Which I strongly recommend...you get some really good stuff) I suggest setting up an email account for free through yahoo, hot mail or GMail (my preference). This way your personal box isn't bombarded with solicitor offers.

This is for a Homemade Simple Coupon Booklet with close to $30.00 in Proctor and Gamble product coupons in it. P&G has quickly become my favorite coupon insert and when I know it is in the paper I am going to buy 6-10 copies.

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/101022/quickQuestion.iphtml?item=101022&source=



Rebate to use in addition to the great deals on the Hydro Schick 3 & 5 Razors in the paper this week.

http://www.schickhydro.com/freehydro/

Take a visit to Southern Savers for the breakdown on this rebate. The have the three sales at CVS, Walgreens and Publix outlined better than I could do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment