Search My Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

CVS 06/06/10

I come home from church with my score of Sunday papers and was SO excited. I bought three Lakeland Ledgers today because it had two coupon inserts -vs- News Chief that only had one. Today the paper's housed P&G and RP. There were some AWESOME coupons today. If you don't have a paper yet you need to go buy one.

I organized my coupons (will post about this later) and pulled up my FAVORITE source southernsavers.com . As always I go straight to the CVS tab for the weekly match ups. I printed my list according to the really good ECB deals and the items I had coupons for and my daughter Zoe and I took off.

We picked up our items with no problem and no outages since the ad only started running today and headed to the counter. The trick is seperate transactions and although I haven't mastered this yet I am saving a ton of money. I did have to have him back a couple of transactions out because I got confused on which ones to do first and "embarrassed" my poor little daughter.

The outcome you ask?

1 Pantene Shampoo
1 Pantene Mouse
2 Rolaids Chewables
2 Mens Gillette Deoderants
1 Mens Gillette Body Wash
1 Venus Breeze Razor
1 Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor

Full retail value.....$60.71
Price I paid..........$11.20
Savings...............$49.51
I saved apx 82% of what I would have normally spent.

This excites me! The prospect of saving money is exciting. I have been at this for about four weeks spent apx $ 50.00 on apx $ 200.00 worth of products.

Some products I have made money on, some I have got for free, some I have paid a few cents for and the rest I still saved about 75%.

I'll keep you posted. Let you know of any really good deals I come across.

I always have extra diapers, wipies and formula coupons as well as pet care coupons because I neither have a child or a pet...so if you are in need of this let me know.

Happy Saving!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment